2019 Schedules &
Changes to Tournament Program
We are excited to announce the 2019 schedule for the Greater Cincinnati Golf Association. See below for changes & to view schedules
We have made the following changes to the program for 2019:
- Carts will be permitted for the Stroke Play Qualifying portion of the Tony Blom Metropolitan Amateur Championship. Participants will have to rent them from the host facility each day.
- The Women’s Metropolitan Amateur Championship has been changed to a two-days of flighted individual stroke play.
- Metropolitan Handicap Championship is returning to GCGA schedule. The event will be four-ball stroke play net.
- Women’s Divisions added to the following events: Northern Kentucky Four-Ball Championship, Met Mid-Amateur Championship, & Met Handicap Championship.
- Based on survey results, music will NOT be allowed at our events. (i.e. bluetooth speakers, earbuds, etc. not permitted)
- Northern Kentucky Four-Ball reduced to a one-day, 27-hole event. Three different formats will be played (Four-Ball, Modified Alternate Shot, & Scramble).
- Northern Kentucky Amateur – Senior Division is reduced to 36-hole event, and entry fee lowered to $100. Championship Division will play 54-holes, but there will be a cut to low 30 & ties after 36-holes.
- Player of the Year points updated. Women’s Player of the Year added as a category.
- There will be a $5 transaction fee on cancellations. There will be circumstances where this cancellation fee will be waived (death in family, entire event canceled, etc.)
- Two-day Junior Tour events are open to non-member juniors. Members of the Junior Tour pay a lower rate than non-members. Non-members who play in three or more Junior Tour events will automatically become members.
- Junior Tour Championship will be a limited field event (100 players). Details on qualifying on the event’s page.