We continue to try to make improvements year after year to our Tournament program. The following are our changes for 2022:
- We have added a new Championship. The Metropolitan Women’s Match Play will be played at Hamilton Elks Golf Club on August 23-25, 2022. This three day event will be broken down into flights of four based on handicap index. Players will compete against everyone within their flight with points awarded for the Front Nine, Back Nine, & Overall. The player will the most points will win their flight. The Championship Flight will be awarded points towards GCGA Women’s Player of the Year.
Click Here for Event Details
- The Northern Kentucky Amateur will now have a Women’s Division. This division will be gross, individual stroke play, and will play all three days (no cut planned unless the division gets large enough). World Amateur Ranking points will be awarded for participation.
- The Metropolitan Women’s Amateur has been combined with the Metropolitan Senior Women’s Amateur. Women in the Senior Division will compete in a gross flight and a net flight. Flights will be determined after Round #1, and will be named as follows:
- Gross: Jane DeGroff (Championship), Joan Comisar, & Judy Diem Hayes
- Net: Diane Calkins (Championship), Janie Clare, & Carol Johnson
The Senior Division will play the first two days. The Championship Division will play all three days, and World Amateur Ranking points will be awarded for this divsion.
- The Metropolitan Mixed Championship will award an overall Gross Champions in addition to overall Net Champions.
- We have updated our GCGA Hard Card for 2022 – Click Here
We will continue to improve our Tournament program based on feedback. Hope to see you out playing in 2022!