Are you one of the fortunate few who have ever had the shot of a lifetime? Let us know!
The GCGA will recognize your amazing accomplishment its website and as a member of this elite club we will send you an Awards Certificate commemorating the ace as well as an exclusive GCGA Hole-In-One Club bag tag, a sleeve of ProV 1 and ball marker!
- Golfers making aces must be on the GCGA membership list at the time of the shot.
- Aces must be scored on a GCGA member course.
- The ace must be made on a regulation golf course (sorry, taking target practice on your favorite par 3 with your shag bag one night doesn’t count).
- Remember, for a hole in one to be official, it and it must be witnessed by at least one other golfer.
- Complete the form below and include a copy of your scorecard and email to [email protected]
The USGA(r) recommends that a hole-in-one be considered valid:
If made during a round of at least nine holes, except that a hole-in-one made during a match should be acceptable even if the match ends before the stipulated round is completed. If the player is playing one ball; a hole-in-one made in a practice round in which the player is playing two or more balls should not be acceptable. If attested by someone acceptable to the Committee. If made at a hole with a temporary tee and/or putting green in use, even if the Committee did not specifically define the teeing ground with tee-markers; the length of the hole at the time should be stated on any certificate.